فرسان الدعوة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
اهلاً ومرحباً بكم . اخى اختى فى الله انضم الى فرسان الدعوة وكن احد الفرسان وشاركنا الاجر تقبل الله منا ومنكم.
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
فرسان الدعوة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
اهلاً ومرحباً بكم . اخى اختى فى الله انضم الى فرسان الدعوة وكن احد الفرسان وشاركنا الاجر تقبل الله منا ومنكم.
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
فرسان الدعوة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

lforsanالرئيسيةالمنشوراتأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول الاعضاء

The Meaning of -Islam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المجاهد
المدير العام
المدير العام
المجاهد

عدد الرسائل : 639
أكتب دولتك يا فارس الدعوة / : مصر ام الدنيا
الاوسمه The Meaning of -Islam 4410
sms : سيد الاستغفار

عنْ شَدَّادِ بْنِ أَوْسٍ رضي اللَّه عنْهُ عن النَّبِيِّ صَلّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وسَلَّم قالَ : « سيِّدُ الاسْتِغْفار أَنْ يقُول الْعبْدُ : اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي ، لا إِلَه إِلاَّ أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَني وأَنَا عَبْدُكَ ، وأَنَا على عهْدِكَ ووعْدِكَ ما اسْتَطَعْتُ ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ ما صنَعْتُ ، أَبوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمتِكَ علَيَ ، وأَبُوءُ بذَنْبي فَاغْفِرْ لي ، فَإِنَّهُ لا يغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبِ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ . منْ قَالَهَا مِنَ النَّهَارِ مُوقِناً بِهَا ، فَمـاتَ مِنْ يوْمِهِ قَبْل أَنْ يُمْسِيَ ، فَهُو مِنْ أَهْلِ الجنَّةِ ، ومَنْ قَالَهَا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ وهُو مُوقِنٌ بها فَمَاتَ قَبل أَنْ يُصْبِح ، فهُو مِنْ أَهْلِ الجنَّةِ » رواه البخاري .
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2007

The Meaning of -Islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Meaning of -Islam   The Meaning of -Islam Empty5/10/2007, 11:15 pm

The Meaning of “Islam”
It is necessary, before explaining the facts and the pillars of Islam, to elaborate and understand the meaning of the name, Islam.

The word Islam has many meanings. It means submission, safety, and peace. In this study, when we mention the word Islam, it means the religion that Allah (S.W) revealed to His Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). Allah (S.W) gave ‘Islam’ this name, because it concludes a total submission to Him (S.W) only, obedience to His rules, and following His commandments.

This name does not come from the name of a prophet or a country, but from the characteristic of total submission to Allah (S.W), which was, is, and ever shall be.

Islam is Allah’s (S.W) religion, which He revealed to all prophets. All of them were expounding the same bases, which declare the oneness of Allah (S.W), glorifying Him, worshipping Him, following His commandments, keeping high morals, and improving human behaviour. The differences that we see in religions today are because of suppression of the truth and the alteration of Allah’s (S.W) previous messages.

Allah (S.W) gave this noble name “Islam” to men of faith for all time. He (S.W) says,
“It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation)” (Holy Quran 22:78) for, the Muslim (the believer of any of Allah’s (S.W) prophets) would observe the Islamic law, submit his will to Allah (S.W), obey Him, and follow His commandments.

Noah (PBUH), the father of the prophets, said to his people,
“and I have been commanded to be of those who submit to Allah's will (in Islam).” (Holy Quran 10:72) and Abraham and his son Ishmael (PBUT) continuously prayed asking Allah (S.W) to make them Muslims. “Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will)” (Holy Quran 2:128).

Jacob (PBUH) gathered his children before he died and advised them to hold and follow Abraham’s (PBUH) religion, Islam.
“Behold! his Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" He said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe. And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam. Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy God and the God of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one (True) God: To Him we bow (in Islam).” (Holy Quran 2:131-133).

Moses (PBUH) also asked his people to obey the Islamic Laws, which they accepted. He said,
“O my people! If ye do (really) believe in Allah, then in Him put your trust if ye submit (your will to His).” (Holy Quran 10:84) and Pharaoh’s magicians accepted his call and said, “Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and take our souls unto thee as Muslims (who bow to thy will)!” (Holy Quran 7:126).

Joseph (PBUH) asked Allah (S.W) to help him be a Muslim until he died and to gather him with the righteous Muslims.
“Take Thou my soul (at death) as one submitting to Thy will (as a Muslim), and unite me with the righteous.” (Holy Quran 12:101).

When the Queen of Saba’ entered Solomon’s (PBUH) palace and saw the signs of his prophet-hood, she said,
“O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul: I do (now) submit (in Islam), with Solomon, to the Lord of the Worlds.” (Holy Quran 27:44).

The final prophet, Mohammad (PBUH), clarified the oneness of the prophets’ religions. He said, “I am more entitled to Jesus the son of Mary than anyone in this life and in the Hereafter, all prophets are brothers, they are from different mothers, but their religion is one.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shbabislami.yoo7.com
PRE88SIDENT
( مشرف غائب)
PRE88SIDENT

عدد الرسائل : 19
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه يا فارس الدعوة ؟ : كلية اللغات و الترجمة / جامعة الازهر
هوايتك المفضله يا فارس الدعوة ؟ : السباحة
sms : سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/08/2007

The Meaning of -Islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Meaning of -Islam   The Meaning of -Islam Empty2/2/2008, 6:59 am

Thank you very very much Brother
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Meaning of -Islam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Become acquainted with Islam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
فرسان الدعوة :: Islamic English Forum-
انتقل الى: